Thursday, February 9, 2012

Twilight - Prattle

[Originally posted at Ana Mardoll's Ramblings.]
[Something I wrote up when I was noting the degree to which Bella ignores Jessica.  Jessica could be a saint without Bella ever noticing it.]

So then I was all like: "Demons get out!" and they ran away. After that I was turning water into wine because... Are you listening? You're not, are you?

I cured a leper. Did you hear me? I cured leprosy just by putting my hands on someone.

IS ANYONE FUCKING LISTENING? God Damn It! *Looks up* Not seriously. Sorry. Shouldn't have used your name like that. It's just... *still looking up* I walked on water yesterday and no one noticed. I multiplied loaves and tunafish and didn't even get a, "Hey, that's a neat trick." I singlehandedly healed everyone who was injured on the day that school should have been canceled because of the icing. Not an eyebrow raised.

What do I have to do to get noticed around here?

*looks around*

(To Bella:) Edward Cullen is staring at you again. I wonder why he's sitting alone today.

*Bella's head snaps up, she's instantly paying attention*

*It is not lost on Jessica that this, of all the things she's said, is what got Bella's attention*

(under her breath:) Oh for the love of...

-

[Twilight Index]

No comments:

Post a Comment