So, um, have a recap of past fiction, loosely organized into these sections (which are in a largely random order):
- Things I really want to get back to really really soon, like yesterday or some such
- Theoretically parts of longer stories
- Random Grab bag of stuff
- Dystopia, post apocalyptic, so forth
- Non-dystopian Sci Fi, fantasy, and superheroes
- General monsters, aliens, and inhumans
* * *
Things I really want to get back to really really soon, like yesterday or some such
Theoretically parts of longer stories
Random Grab bag of stuff
- L&J wrote a wedding in 43 words, I misread it as 47 words, and set out to write a better wedding scene in that many words.
- Sometimes you can make a difference not because you're special or skilled, but because no one accounted for you in their plans.
- The Lovecraft reference that needs to exist
- Word Problems
- Actual nice guy talking to a female friend
- Therapy for an ex-supervillain
Dystopia, post apocalyptic, so forth
- A practical gift in time of apocalypse
- Mech story: a beginning
- Expository conversation from genetic bottleneck based dystopia
- The Simulation: Origins
- Watching the Garden
Non-dystopian Sci Fi, fantasy, and superheroes
- A thousand generations of dragon riders.
- The people from away
- Getting the Girl
- Super Artisans
General monsters, aliens, and inhumans
- So, there's a lot of stories about immortal beings falling in love for the first time Here's one such being talking about why now instead of, say, a thousand years prior
- An inexperienced person asking an experienced person about which monsters are real.
- A veterinarian getting an unusual patient.
- Very Beginning of a tentacly story
- A Job To Do (a ghost story)
- Invocation to the muses
- The Daphne and Leukippos story
- Layhayvian Rapture Exposition Dump
- A Savior
- More Sympathy for the Devil