Friday, October 2, 2015

Update on computer status

Like anyone who has all light and joy snuffed out, I did the completely reasonable thing.  I fled the state the next day.  Actually catching that bus has been planned for a while.  The morning of that day I called tech support for clarification.

Good news: Asshole behind the desk was a lying asshole and things are as I originally expected.

Bad news: It's not like this magically gets me primary computer.  Being away from home means away from phone.  If they have to call me about anything then I'm not there to pick up.  Until it's repaired or replaced I don't know when blogging will resume.

I still have the same money problems regardless, and if it is a replacement thing (which it probably will be) then I'll need to buy a new warranty regardless.

Update ends.

1 comment: