Friday, April 15, 2016

Please give me money, and why I need it, and all of that related stuff I write on the 15th of each month

Monthly money begging post time.

Short version:

I need money.  I don't have money.  If you have money that you don't need, and consider helping me a worthwhile way to spend that money, here's how to get that money to me:
  • If you have a Paypal account you can send me money by using my email address: cpw (at) maine (dot) rr (dot) com.  This is good and nice and stuff.  It's free, you see, meaning that every cent you send gets to me.
  • If you don't have a Paypal account then you can use the donate button in the upper righthand corner to get money to me (paypal takes a percentage.)  That said, don't try the recurring payments thing.  I don't know why, but every time someone has tried to be nice and schedule automatic monthly donations to me it has utterly failed.  Which is a shame because it's a nice thing for a person to do.
Long version:

Things are bad.  I have some hope that things will get better when I send in my SSI review paperwork and they realize that they were wrong and I don't have the eight fucking thousand dollars a year (and significant change) in income that they think I have and that really was just to pay for two semesters of school and not magic money I can conjure on command when I don't have school.

But until then my monthly income is lower than my monthly bills which means without help I get deeper and deeper in debt and that's before one considers the non-monthly bills ($267.50 three times a year, $657.72 four times a year, oil that's entirely unpredictable.)

My mother paid for the property insurance (the $267.50 one) and isn't expecting me to pay her back in the immediate future, though I should if I can, but she can't cover everything for me so the property taxes (the $657.72 one) that are due May 5th are very scary.

And my oil tank is really close to empty, minimum order of 100 gallons, current heating oil price in the area is $1.499 a gallon (it's good but going up) so I need $149.90 for that.

Do I have any of the $1075.12 I just described?  Of course not.

So, yeah.  That's where things stand at the moment.

Also, fucking concussion does not mix with computer screen.  Part of why I've had a general lack of output of late.  (The other part being the concussion in general which does not mix well with thinky pursuits.)

[Added:]

Oh, also:

No food or food money right now.  I failed to complete an annual review (because I didn't notice I'd gotten it) on time.  I can do that now that I know about that.

So the problem will be solved, but it takes time and thus right now no food or food money.

1 comment:

  1. You need money to eat until further notice!

    I would lead with that if I were you... Possibly in all-caps and bold...

    ReplyDelete