Thursday, September 18, 2014

Meta

So I've got various posts I want to write and it was never my intention to leave two posts about money as the most recent things for any length of time.  It was never my intention to have two posts about money in a row.

Although I do need money, if I promised to write if you paid me, would you pay me?

Not that it matters; if I could make myself write posts on command, I'd do it without getting paid.

Random dump of things I've been meaning to do:

Any of that particularly interest anyone?

(That list is in no particular order, by the way.)

5 comments:

  1. My order would start with Edith and Ben, Snarky Twilight, and Skewed, but I'd be happy to read any of them. Alas I cannot send you money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am broke.

    Edith and Ben, A World Without God, and Being more than a Simulacrum are the fiction series that I'd like more stuff from the most.

    I really enjoyed your posts on Mirror's Edge; I haven't seen/played (or don't recall seeing/playing) the movies or games you list, but I'd definitely be interested in your thoughts on Spore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THE DISCUSSIONS of Thor 2. And Princess Story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see more Princess Story. Also Edith and Ben. Also probably most other things you would care to write (although I'm another who hasn't seen/played the movies or games on your list).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edith and Ben or Princess are the things at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete