Friday, September 12, 2014

School, oil, money, food, stuff

So I'm back at school, this semester the only thing I'm doing is retaking classes I failed when the depression was really bad.  Cost $3,671 (though I think there's a mistake which if corrected could save me a lot, specifically dropping it to $2,729.)

Before the cost of heating oil shoots up I filled the tank,  $553.

Do I have money for this?  No.

I ran out of food before I got more food money.  Spent too weeks without a decent meal (I have food money as of today.)

While the fleas are, in theory, on the verge of being eradicated, I probably picked up lice today.  Lived 29 years and 40 days without ever getting the vermin, if that streak didn't end today it will in the next two.

I'm not exactly happy with my finances right now, and so long as there is a blood sucking vermin situation in my life I will not be happy with the blood sucking vermin situation.

And that's where things stand at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. There was an article in the paper last week about how people overreact to lice. They aren't harmful and they aren't a sign that the host has poor hygene.

    Despite all that, I hope your prediction that you are getting lice does not come true, because they are a pain to get rid of.

    ReplyDelete