Sunday, February 9, 2014

The day may come when Stealing Commas ends, but it is not this day

I wanted to make a larger more interesting post announcing that the blog will not, in fact, be dying now.  That the donations I have received mean I'm getting a computer (five to seven days) and talk about shattered hopes being glued back together.  But then I got side tracked with a post for tomorrow.

Now there's no time to write the post I'd hoped to write today.

So, you know, stuff.

Biggest thing:

Thank you all.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're getting a computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!

    It occurs to me that perhaps you could celebrate Stealing Commas' not-dead-ness by explaining why it's called that? You said long ago that it was something about...what was it...ah yes, "Vergil and Oscar Wilde and a poorly thought out criticism of the movie Avatar", but as far as I'm aware never got around to anything further.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! And may more great things come your way in future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you-as-an-online-presence won't have to disappear.


    --- Redcrow

    ReplyDelete