Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New computer is here (two days early)

Woo!

Now I just have to begin the long and difficult process of moving everything onto it.

-

In the future I think I'm going to do a monthly donation reminder/request thing just so that I'm not always riding on the edge of total collapse.

I messed up some financial juggling earlier (after donations gave me enough for the computer, before this moment) and ended up paying off 200 dollars of a debt before I intended to and thus with $200 less cash on hand than I expected.  Trigger panic while I try to determine if this will destroy me.  (No, I do not think it will.)  But it would be nice if things weren't always so close.

It would be nice if when my computer problem (or any of the problems before that) happened I had a financial reserve that I could dig into rather than having to worry all will come crashing down.

So even though I'm not necessarily comfortable asking for money when I don't really, really, really need it, I think I'm going to start doing that.

Anyway, moving everything pending and whatnot, I'm not just back now, I'm back and with a working computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment