Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I am sick, for what it's worth.

The next sentence will contain too much information, you have been warned.

It seems to be largely digestive system based so I'm not entirely sure why my gonads ache but other than that it is simply a state of constantly feeling like I'm going to vomit and then not actually doing it.

So I'm going to adopt a plan of near constant sleeping until I feel better, because there doesn't appear to be any benefit in being awake at the moment.

I'd say, "Talk amoungst yourselves," but you never do.

I will transfer over a thing about how the Cullens feed in the Edith-verse before I turn off my computer today so there's something to look at besides me saying I'm sick.

4 comments:

  1. Sleep is good. (Preferably under a mountain on a pile of gold, but one takes what one can get.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally our fault and I'm really sorry...at least you weren't sick at the Latin Club thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to be able to deny that you had anything to do with it, but it's no secret where I picked the bug up. That said, you don't need to be sorry, I had a good time with you and family. And the snow leopard and such.

      The Classics thing was before symptoms had set in, yes. So sickness wasn't a problem there. I could sort of feel it coming on, but not enough to detract from the time I had there. Hopefully I didn't infect everyone.

      Delete
  3. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr james Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was cured from genital Herpes. All thanks to  this Great herbalist for healing me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr James herbal mix. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail [Drjamesherbalmixgmail.com] He got medicine for diseases like  Alzheimer's virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, BV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV.

    ReplyDelete