Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hyperbole and a Half is back

For the first time in over a year there's a new post up at Hyperbole and a Half.

Hyperbole and a Half (or "HYPERBOLE and a Half" as it is written in the title image) is the blog that brought us the Alot.  A little over a year and a half ago there was a post on depression there.  And then, nothing.  The blog went dark.

Now it isn't anymore.  The new post is just announcing that sometime today there will be another post, which will be about depression and the long absence, so there's not a lot to read in it.  That said, if one wants to read a lot there are 1,666 comments so that's something for you.

2 comments:

  1. I am seriously so excited over this, although I hope the comments aren't overwhelming to her. I know it can be very hard to feel like you MUST post because people are depending on you -- Kate Harding used to talk about that back in the day.

    Wishing Allie all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the comments aren't overwhelming to her.

      I hadn't really thought about that. Probably because I'm used to wishing people would comment more.

      I hope the same thing, and that she continues to improve (she's not all better yet) preferably at an increasing pace.

      Delete