Sunday, December 4, 2016

My shared super person universe - Index

It seemed like it was time for an index.

The Public History of Super Powers

Some version of superhero prevention squads exist in this universe, but things are made more complex and difficult than the post in question suggests as a result of wildly varying laws that range from, "All people are full people with all of the rights that implies," to "Those are things and they have no rights."  So whether a local squad is an official law enforcement organization or an underground railroad terminal that smuggles people out of harsh regimes depends on where that location happens to be.

Corv's team Des and Ge's team:
  • The Petrification Chronicles - Ge -- The story of Ge returning to flesh and blood life after being turned to stone for seven years
    • Prologue: Quake - Des observes an attempt to depetrify someone else (Quake) in hopes of learning how to depetrify Ge
  • Not Broken
  • Conversation's on Des' demon
Melissa and Rose's Team Mishap's former team (villains): Labdiela and Router's team: Solo heroes and villains: Ordinary People: -

Most recently updated January 22nd, 2017

4 comments:

  1. *happysigh* I am very much enjoying this -- thank you so much for writing it! I wish I could afford to Patreon, but any largesse which I receive and can share tends only to arrive on personally significant dates, alas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very much enjoying your comments.

      I totally understand about wanting to financially support people but not being able to afford it.

      As I've said before, the stuff on Patreon will come here where it's free. Nothing's going to be Patreon-only indefinitely.

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking about why it is that I so enjoy your supers, and I think I've figured it out. I love table-top gaming superhero games because the rather thoughtful ones I've been in always allowed us to ask the fascinating and *difficult* questions about morality and ethics in one's life... without having to actually perform such an experiment in real life -- and potentially harming someone. That's what I'm seeing in your wonderful short stories: supers that address difficult issues in a thoughtful manner -- a manner that makes SO MUCH more sense to me than just villain-of-the-month. Does that make sense, I hope? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make sense. I hope that I can continue to live up to it.

      Delete