I over watered my primary plant and so water started overflowing the water catcher thing below it and raining out over my room. This was a fairly minor problem, but a problem none the less.
I tried to solve this problem via tilting and forcing the water out the other side of the water catcher thing where I could actually direct it into the container I'd used to water the plant in the first place. Thus removing and containing the excess water and making everything go well.
This seemed to work at first, until the water catcher thingy decided it had been screwed with enough and detached from the plant pot entirely. Drenching me, my bed, and nearby portions of my room. Doing more to hurt things than ignoring the problem ever could have.
I have reattached water catcher thing, I have toweled up what I could of the spill but there was enough water going in enough directions that it doubtless went in directions I could never hope to towel up. The true scope of the damage I may not know for quite some time.
And that, it seems, is like my life. There will be a problem, I'll try to solve it, things might seem to go well for a little while, but in the end things will end up worse than they were when I tried to solve the problem. Repeat for a lifetime, and you've got my life story.
In other news, initial diagnostics are done on my computer. Looks like the DVD drive and the hard drive are both borked. Probably a good thing I sent it out before the warranty expires in a few days. If things go average speed, I should have it back in about two weeks.