Saturday, April 20, 2013

hashtag My words mean what I intend

I'm not a big twitter user, but given the resurgence of the Humpty Dumpty theory of linguistics at the hands of a fairly famous person under the name of, "My words mean what I intend" it seemed appropriate for a #NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatement kind of hashtag to be made.  So I made it: #MywordsmeanwhatIintend

Inspired in large part by:
words mean what the speaker intends, no context needed. Kumquat, Dick, sarsaparilla frankincense. What do you mean you don't know what I'm saying? My words mean exactly what I intend. It's not my fault your social context means you don't understand me.
from depizan.

Not sure if links to comments still work now that disqus has decided to remove all that is good and right from the world of commenting, so if that link doesn't work it's in this thread.

No comments:

Post a Comment